You can hire the WCC 100 kW chiller for a variety of applications, such as process cooling and air conditioning.
The WCC 100 kW chiller has specifically been designed for the rental market.
- Highly reliable and proven design
- Portable frame with both 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets for easy handling
- Wide operating range for use in most situations
- Condenser fan guards provide protection against accidental site damage
- Full CE Design Compliance
The WCC 100 kW chiller is easy and quick to install. It can be used for all kinds of applications.
- Three-phase and earth electrical connections, no neutral cable required
- Standard 2" camlock fluid fittings and valves on inlet and outlet ports for quick hose connection
- Designed to "plug and play" with all Aggreko temperature control ancillaries (hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks, etc.)
- Zero Ozone Depletion Factor
- Low sound levels for sensitive environments
- Energy-efficient compressor units for low running costs
- Fitted with Carel Operator Interface/Control for accurate and reliable operation
- Easy to read and adjust the control panel including inlet and outlet temperatures, system pressure, set point parameters etc.
- Adaptive controls maintain a very stable temperature under all system conditions (variances in ambient temperature, flow rate changes etc.)
Aggreko's range of industrial chillers is part of a complete set of temperature control equipment and ancillaries to satisfy all your HVAC requirements both commercial and industrial. This includes diesel and electrical heaters, air handlers, air conditioners, cooling towers, dry coolers, heat exchangers, buffer tanks, fluid pumps and hoses.
From our depot in Antwerp we supply you in every city in Belgium, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Ghent, Brussels, Liège,... In no time we are at your site with all the equipment, fully operational. Don’t forget we also deliver your order in Luxembourg.