The WCHP 250 kW heat pump chiller for hire is a versatile heat pump unit that you can use on a variety of installations. Moreover, it is designed for heavy-duty hire.
The WCHP 250 kW heat pump chiller has been specifically designed for the rental market.
- Highly reliable and proven design, class leading in all applications
- Portable frame with both 4 pint lift facilities and forklift pockets for ease of handling
- Wide operating range to suit many applications and operating environment
- Cool or heat from the same unit
- Condenser and fan guards provide protection against accidental site damage
- Control panel viewing window
- Full CE Design Compliance
The rental WCHP 250 heat pump chiller is easy and quick to install and operate in all applications.
- 3 phase and earth electrical connections, no neutral cable required
- Standard 4" camlock fluid fittings and valves on inlet and outlet ports for quick hose connection
- Oversized compressor oil heaters to reduce warm-up time
- Designed to "plug and play" with all Aggreko temperature control ancillary devices (hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks, etc.)
- Ozone friendly
- Hermetically sealed compressors to minimise potential gas leakage
- Low noise design - attenuated compressor shields and low speed airfoil propeller type condenser fans
- Energy efficient compressor units mean low running costs
- ’Night set back’ switch reduces night time noise levels even further
- Fitted with Carel Operator interface/control for accurate and reliable operation
- Easy to read and adjust control panel including inlet and outlet temperatures, system pressure, set point parameters etc.
- Adaptive controls maintain very stable temperature control under all system conditions (variances in ambient temperature, flow rate changes etc)
Aggreko's range of industrial chillers is part of a complete set of temperature control equipment and ancillaries to satisfy all your HVAC requirements both commercial and industrial. This includes diesel and electrical heaters, air handlers, air conditioners, cooling towers, dry coolers, heat exchangers, buffer tanks, fluid pumps and hoses.
From our depot in Antwerp we supply you in every city in Belgium, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Ghent, Brussels, Liège,... In no time we are at your site with all the equipment, fully operational. Don’t forget we also deliver your order in Luxembourg.